· 1. Go to the video you want to download. In a web browser, go to https://www.youtube.com/ and locate the YouTube video you want to download. You can start playing the video to ensure it's the correct video. Use the search bar at the top to search for the video if you are having trouble locating the video.
· Click on "Media" > "Open Network Stream" in VLC main interface. Then under the Network tab on the pop-up window, you should then enter the YouTube video URL that you have copied from YouTube. Press the "Play" button to start playing the video.
· Select Stream and the VLC video downloader will start downloading the video. When the process bar on the main screen moves to the end, the download process will be finished and you can find the downloaded file in the folder you specified before. The Other Way to Download Video with VLC . 1. After you copy and paste the video URL into VLC, instead of selecting Stream at step 4 as the …
· How to Download Videos with VLC Video Player Step 1 Go to any of the web browsers you have and open the website that contains the video you would like to download. This part sets downloading videos from YouTube as an example. Step 2 After locating the wanted video in YouTube, simply copy the path of that video from your browser’s address bar.
· To download online video using VLC Media Player Method 1 Go to Media > Open Network Stream [CTRL + N] Enter the web address of your video.
Part 1: How to Download YouTube Videos with VLC. VLC is one of the most popular media players around. This free and open source media player became popular a long time ago as it was one of the first ones that “played anything”.
First, you need to install VLC on your computer. Then open your browser, locate the YouTube video you want to download, and copy its video address. Step 2. Open VLC media player and click the Media option on the top-left corner.
VideoLAN, VLC, VLC media player and x264 are trademarks internationally registered by the VideoLAN non-profit organization. VideoLAN software is licensed under various open-source licenses: use and distribution are defined by each software license. Design by Made By Argon. Some icons are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0+.
Doubt your doubts instead of your beliefs.